:: Waving ::
This is my blog!
Who am I? Why am I doing this blogging thing anyway? I’m a working mom. I barely have time to shower, let alone get a blog post up, but hey, my creative juices were craving a home for all of my crazy, fun experiences. Plus, I wanted a place where us WOTHM (work-outside-the-home-moms) can find some entertainment, tips and commiserate together!
I’m the mother of two littles, my son, B, (born in 2014) and Baby Girl (born in 2017), and my four-legged, furry baby, Cooper (born in 2010).
I’m married to the most amazing, supportive, smart, hilarious, tennis-playing, knife-selling, handsome man ever! Yes, we were high school sweethearts, and have the prom photos to prove it! He is referred to on this blog as, Hubby.
I have to say, I’m a pretty lucky lady. 🙂
Some fun facts about me:
- I’m a not-so-closeted musical theater lover. Every now and then I will break into song/dance.
- My first job in high school was as a Starbucks Barista. Coffee and I go waaaay back!
- I once waited in line in NYC to get my Matchbox Twenty album cover autographed by Rob Thomas.
- Growing up in central New Jersey, I didn’t have an exit off the Turnpike, but I am a HUGE Bon Jovi fan!
- I put cheese on pretty much everything I eat. Love, love, love me some cheese! Oh, and of course served with wine!
- My mom was a makeup artist, so I pretty much grew up knowing and LOVING makeup and beauty products. Sephora is kind of my Heaven, if you get me.
I live in sunny (and sometimes scorching hot) Scottsdale, Arizona (about 30 minutes from Phoenix). I’m enjoying motherhood while balancing my career as a PR / Marketing Director. I try my best to live a healthy lifestyle (work out, eat healthy, etc.) but sometimes I find that it’s OK to order dessert, and of course always finish the day with a tall glass of wine (or beer) whatever is cold in the fridge.
Get in touch with me – I’d love to chat!